Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
In accordance with article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at https://mirko.pm believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used
Registration Files (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site, and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, so all data is collected in a completely anonymous form.
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals/sites connected with the present and the sending of communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and/or connected and/or Sponsor.
- any transfer to third parties of the above mentioned data, always aimed at the realization of email marketing campaigns and the sending of communications of a commercial nature.
- execute the obligations provided for by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Data will be processed as follows:
- collecting data with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic media;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All data required are mandatory.
Rights of the person concerned
In accordance with art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
be informed about the nature and purposes of the processing
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their source, as well as the logic and the purposes underlying the processing; the request may be renewed at intervals of no less than ninety days, unless there are justified reasons for doing so;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectifying or, if interested, integrating existing data;
- or oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- mirko.pm (Mirko Brombin)
- Treviso (TV)
- E-mail: send[at]mirko.pm
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels provided
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection
Information for children
We consider it important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activities. We do not collect personal data from children. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has personal information about a child in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove that information as soon as possible.